A Medium to Strong Hold molding Paste. Designed for a matte texture to enhance short or choppy looks or make your slick back look more natural.
This paste helps seal in moisture to prevent hair breakage, and helps hair appear thicker.
Excellent for fine hair that needs some help. Look polished without looking like you spent an hour doing your hair.
- Helps seal in moisture and prevent Hair breakage
- Matte finish
- Ideal for texture and separation medium length or short
- Water soluble
- Lasting power, great for holding
Great product but price point is a touch high. overall 5 stars
I first found this stuff when I was getting a haircut and the first thing I noticed was the smell (so good). When the barber was done I was surprised by the volume and the matte finish. Quickly bought some and I've been loving it, Good stuff will buy again.
My favorite Mechanics, the guys at Seppo’s have launched a new product, the matte BOND-O hair paste.
So aside from it’s cool name, why would I turn away from my trusted pomade for this paste? Up front, I will say that there is NO good reason for giving up on my pomade! …but you certainly can accommodate for another jar in your cabinet.
Here is what I liked about it:
1. very easy to work with
2. great volumizer/texturizer
3.not demanding and you can apply it to dry hair (although I personally prefer to add a little moisture to my hair with a Barber spray bottle to help things along)
4. has a great mechanic citrus scent (My nose is acting up these days and I assumed lemon at first, but it’s officially “orangesicle”)
5. it gave my mope about 4-5 hours of hold before needing a bit of replacement
6. since it is a water soluble solution, a simple shower head rinse will take care of business.
Here is the rating on a scale of 1 to 5 where 5 is a perfect score and/or level of shine:
Feel in hair: 4.5
Facility to wash out: 5
Full review on https://style4men.ca/posts/